Enable Low-cal Mode


ONEREPUBLIC feat LOGIC - Start Again Chords for Guitar and Piano

This song is from the album 13 Reasons Why: Season 2 (Music from the Original TV Series), released on 18 May 2018.
This album was produced past Danny Majic, DJ Frank E , Ryan Tedder. This song is originally in the key of C# Minor. You tin can modify it to any fundamental y'all want, using the Transpose option. The average tempo is 100 BPM. These chords are simple and easy to play on the guitar or piano.

Vocals: Onerepublic , Logic ,
Producer(due south): Danny Majic, DJ Frank E , Ryan Tedder,
Writer(s): Danny Majic, CocknBullKid, Jez Ashurst, Alex Stacey, DJ Frank Due east, Ryan Tedder , Logic,

                      Original Key: C# Minor Fourth dimension Signature: 4/4 Tempo: 100 Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU c h o r d  z o north e . o r thou          [CHORUS]          C#m  Can't I just turn back the clock?    A          E  Forgive my sins                 C#m  I just wanna roll my sleeves upwardly        A       E  And start again               C#m  I know that I messed it upwardly     A                Eastward  Time and time again                C#m  I just wanna roll my sleeves up       A       E  And beginning again          [VERSE]          C#grand  I was switchin' up the lanes    A                     E  Steppin' out the frame I'm in    C#m  I was pulling on the reins   A                    Eastward  Sick of all the same happenin'            C#m  I swear I was looking for disaster     A                   E  Mixed with a bottle of gin                C#thou  And just because I come dwelling house after      A                      E  Doesn't mean you lot'll accept me in          [PRE-CHORUS]          C#grand                              A         E  Y'all encounter my world is spinning like there's goose egg below               C#m                       A               East  Yous see my world is feeling like it just might explode              C#m                         A     E          C#yard  And aye I know information technology's difficult to take it backwards from my mind   C#m                       A                       E  I need to get it right, need to come across some light come up in          www.chordzone.org          [CHORUS]          C#1000  Tin can't I just turn back the clock?    A          E  Forgive my sins                 C#yard  I only wanna curl my sleeves up        A       E  And showtime once more               C#m  I know that I messed information technology up     A                E  Time and time over again                C#g  I just wanna ringlet my sleeves up       A       Due east  And start once again          www.chordzone.org          [VERSE]          C#grand  Feelin' like peradventure I'grand unappreciated  A                 Due east  Like my presence in your life has been alleviated   C#m  I feel like everything I've done before is unlike now   A               Due east  But I can run into clearer than always from a distance now   C#m  Every day I do it, I been goin' through it                 A                     E  Simply you never knew it 'cause I never showed you                    C#g  You gave me the earth, so I feel I owed you                   A                      Eastward  I been lookin' through the mirror and that's the old you                      C#m  I'ma get it correct now, don't know how                 A                     E  But I promise that we're gonna go far somehow          C#g  I'one thousand all in, it'southward from the heart again                A                         Due east  Open up your mind and mayhap we could start once more          [CHORUS]          C#chiliad  Can't I just turn dorsum the clock?    A          E  Forgive my sins                 C#m  I merely wanna curlicue my sleeves upward        A       E  And start once more               C#yard  I know that I messed information technology up     A                Due east  Time and time again                C#m  I just wanna scroll my sleeves up       A       E  And start again          [Mail service-CHORUS]          C#m    A    Due east  Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh       C#m    A    Eastward  Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh          [OUTRO]          C#m                           A   E            C#thousand  And aye I know information technology'south hard to take it backwards from my heed  C#thousand                        A                       E  I need to get it right, need to see some light come in                 C#grand  Can't I just turn back the clock?     A         E  Forgive my sins                 C#m              I only wanna curlicue my sleeves upward        A        E  And start again        

Recommended for you lot: